Today marks the day when, instead of the three-wave sequence upward, a five-wave sequence was made "instead". The chart below shows that five-wave sequence.
|With Today's Higher High Primary V is Now Validated|
There are several reasons why we think stock prices have carried this far:
- The Federal Reserve's low interest rate policy
- From 2009, a Fibonacci eight (8) years would be 2017
- That SuperCycle III is the longest and strongest movement in U.S. Equity prices
- That even if the public is not buying wildly, banks can buy stocks with parked funds
- And companies are re-purchasing their shares with low-interest debt.